- Lovelace Women’s Hospital – New Mexico’s only hospital devoted to women’s health
- Lovelace Westside Hospital – A full service hospital serving Rio Rancho and the Westside, bringing a new birthing center to the Westside for the first time in 14 years
- Lovelace Medical Center is home to a dedicated Cancer Center and state-of-the-art technology, including the state’s only Gamma Knife
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital
- A multi-faceted entity encompassing four urgent care centers and 56 clinics spread across 19 locations in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho
- ABQ serves more than 200,000 patients with a total of 800,000 visits each year
- Will be providing many unique services for Sandia employees and their families
The Sandia Health Partner Network (HPN) is a network of hospitals and physicians, customized for the Sandia population, dedicated to improving clinical care and reducing costs for Sandians.
Sandia selected the Lovelace Health System as the hospital system for our Sandia HPN. As Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) is the current claims administrator that provides access to the Lovelace Health System, effective January 1, 2012, all employees and PreMedicare retirees enrolled in Sandia Total Health administered by BCBSNM will have access to the Lovelace hospitals along with the physician group ABQ Health Partners, and an additional 250+ independent community physicians.
Sandia Total Health BCBSNM members who use Sandia HPN providers will see higher benefits through lowered out-of-pocket costs. The Sandia Total Health plan design will essentially remain the same; however, premiums are lower for employees who enroll in Sandia Total Health BCBSNM, and the deductible, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums will be reduced for participants who access Sandia HPN providers.
Some of the initiatives ABQ Health Partners committed to implementing for Sandia include:
- Easier access to Sandia HPN physicians including increased same-day appointments
- Ambassador/concierge program to connect Sandia patients with Sandia HPN hospitals and physicians
- Bringing community providers to the Sandia onsite clinic
- Pharmacy program to coach Sandia employees on the proper use of their medications
- Ongoing partnership with the Sandia HBE Preventive Health team to develop new wellness programs and services
For more information on the plan design and reduced out-of-pocket costs, click here.